Re: [Amc-list] THE PICTURES - Arfon's stolen Rebel

Re: [Amc-list] THE PICTURES - Arfon's stolen Rebel

Easy,

I have several projects and I get to them when I can.  Those cars are
stored because I:

1) Changed the oils.
2) Changed the anti-freeze
3) Sprayed Marvel Mystery Oil in each cylinder
4) Cleaned out all the mouse poo and vacuumed the interiors
5) Treated the body surface rust and rolled on a thick coat of Rustoleum
6) Wrapped them in two layers of tarps with bungies to hold them tight
7) Locked them in a fenced in area on MY PRIVATE PROPERTY

I was in the process of building a cover for them but the theives
stole my building materials (even the posts I had concreted into the ground).

They are out in the open now because the thieves found it easier to
tear open the tarps instead of removing all the bungies I had under them.