[Amc-list] THE PICTURES - Arfon's stolen Rebel

[Amc-list] THE PICTURES - Arfon's stolen Rebel

If anyone cares, here's the pictures I took yesterday when I was
doing the walk around with the cop.  It's a shame I didn't take
pictures of my broken stuff that they threw off the shelves in my
storage building into the middle of the floor.

http://www.arvonia.net/~arfon/Rambler5/2007-07-01/

>The illiterate morons probably thought that it was a Satellite or a
>Roadrunner or something. They probably figured (Barrett-Jackson
>syndrome) that it would be big bucks as a parts car.
>
>Who knows what happens in the minds of idiots.

They are idiots.  The glass from the cars is worth more than the
radiators!  Hell, I'd guess the gas tanks are worth more than the
radiators.  Also, WHO WOULD BE DUMB ENOUGH to steal an AMC!?!?!   I
can't think of a harder-to-unload stolen car!?!?!

The VIN is now tagged as stolen so parting it is the only thing they
can do.  Every one keep an eye for Rebel parts coming out of Central
Texas for me please...

Thanks All.