Re: [Amc-list] 'Flexible Flyer' - con't

A: You know to this day I'm kicking myself for not checking what year it was
(the yard is long since shut down by the EPA because it floods every spring
by the Green River and was once a favorite dumping spot of bodies by you
know who)

From: Brien Tourville <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] 'Flexible Flyer' - con't
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

From: "Jim Blair" <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] Re; 'Flexible Flyers'
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oops! Got ahead of myself and hit send too soon! I was going to
point out
that the design of the Eagle's lower arm is far more similar to
that of a
FWD Caddy than any 2wd AMC I have seen. I took pictures of both
side by side
some time ago (alas, I lost them when Photopoint went under and
WEBTV
couldn't save any of them) Stronger lower arms wouldn't be that
hard to
build (I lack the manufacturing skills to build anything other
than a
prototype that I lack both the time and an Eagle to build them
for)

===.===

What year FWD Caddy ?

Like a '78 Eldorado's ?