Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 10:16:16 -0400 (EDT)
From: adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sandwich Maker)
Subject: Re: [Amc-list] '82 Spirit booster/master questions
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

" From: "Jim Blair" <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" The computer at NAPA lists 2 different master/booster combos. One with the
" lines towards the motor (which is what I have) and one with the lines
" towards the fender (IIRC, my Eagle was that way). I was thinking that if I
" had the other setup, it might help to clear my EFI intake. Anyone got any
" ideas? They seem to be the same bore (one metric and one standard)

makes sense to me!  be interesting to know if this made the diff in
fitting the '91-8 ho intake.