[Amc-list] ATTN Phoenix AZ AMCers

We're about to spend $300 on a rental car for a week in Phoenix, AZ.

I'm willing to rent an AMC in good shape for the week for similar cash.

If you have a large AMC wagon (Matador, Ambassador) you'd like to rent for $250 or so for a week, email me offline.  The only thing I ask is that it be in relatively flawless mechanical condition, as it will be hauling me, my wife, and three kids of booster seat age around for the week.

Ideal would be a six or V8 Matador or Rebel **with a stick**; but I would also drive an AT as long as it doesn't have any trace of slippage.

-- Marc Montoni