Re: [Amc-list] MY RAMBLER WAS STOLEN! - TEXAS

Re: [Amc-list] MY RAMBLER WAS STOLEN! - TEXAS

Arvon,

You might want to check with the officials at any
nearby auto race track which has demo derby races or
American sedan racing classes.  Tell them to be
looking for a 67 Rebel.

I'm not slamming your car at all, but a 4-door forty
year old American sedan might be a candidate for one
of these classes.

I hope you find it in one piece.

Joe Fulton