Re: [Amc-list] Arfon's stolen Rebel

Sorry to hear about your loss, Arfon. That's a low-down thing to do.

I have to agree with Andrew: those radiators probably went straight to
the nearest recycler that buys copper. That's the only reason I can
think of for someone to steal the radiators and leave the rest of the
cars alone.

Was the Rebel a functioning car? If so, was it the only functional one?
That may have been the way for them to cart away their booty.

I hope your car turns up soon, at least as complete as it was the last
time you saw it.

Jeff Reeves
Auburn GA
94 Cherokee