Re: [Amc-list] Re; 'Flexible Flyers' - Radial Tires. and shot springs

Re: [Amc-list] Re; 'Flexible Flyers' - Radial Tires. and shot springs

All you need now Tom is some woodgrain...

http://home.earthlink.net/~rtneyhart/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/dscf0480.jpg

... to keep all the "cool" kids away.