Re: [Amc-list] Sticker shock should be no surprise.

Re: [Amc-list] Sticker shock should be no surprise.

Not everyone complains about the used AMC disk brake
prices.  I just sold a set from a Hornet minus the
master cylinder to a guy in Arkansas for over $200
plus shipping.  He was going to use the calipers as
trade-in cores and get the most of the other pieces
powder coated, so I guess he would have had $400 in
the set when he was finished.

Unfortunately FEDEX ground screwed up the deal by
losing over 30 pounds of the parts out of the box
during transportation to Arkansas.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA