Re: [Amc-list] '82 Spirit booster/master questions

Jim, there should be no problem with using either. The early model Hornets used toward the engine, later Concords/Eagles used toward the fenderwell. You'll have to make some new lines from the MC to the junction block, but that's it. I have switched the MCs before. I have a fenderwell outlet on mine now. Had to dimple the sheetmetal a little for lines to clear without touching. You can only bend those lines so tight!

----------------
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 23:58:32 -0700
From: "Jim Blair" <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The computer at NAPA lists 2 different master/booster combos. One with the
lines towards the motor (which is what I have) and one with the lines
towards the fender (IIRC, my Eagle was that way). I was thinking that if I
had the other setup, it might help to clear my EFI intake. Anyone got any
ideas? They seem to be the same bore (one metric and one standard)

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"