Re: [Amc-list] theamcforum.com now open!

Re: [Amc-list] theamcforum.com now open!

Steve,

I'm using windows XP and can't register in the new
forum. There is a problem with cookies or something.
My old user name was pacerman.  I haven't changed my
settings on my computer in months and have not had a
problem gaining access to any site I needed.

Do you know what I should check?

Regards,
Joe Fulton