Re: [Amc-list] Re; newer Strut Rod Bushings and more

Re: [Amc-list] Re; newer Strut Rod Bushings and more

Like your second set down with left being the front side.....two piece
insert with lips (washer) and no jam nut
from the factory...I don't like how the one piece insert looks so I am
going back to the factory two piece before taking it
in for  a front end alinment (sp)  tomorrow.....
Jim Shadwick
Nampa, ID