Re: [Amc-list] Air shocks on Jav/AMX---a fix I found years ago

Re: [Amc-list] Air shocks on Jav/AMX---a fix I found years ago

The shocks are staggered to prevent axle (or rear
spring) wind up on fast starts.   That's my take on it
at least. I don't know why AMC decided to do it in
1970 though.

Joe Fulton