[Amc-list] 287 trans

well, i pulled the valve body off, it was all clean.
pulled both servos off. they were not stuck. both
bands were not tight. everything i think i could do
without dropping it i tried. STILL NO LUCK. still goes
back to 1st gear when i take it out of drive. locks in
reverse, goes into 1st in park and neutral. shifts
thru all forward gears just fine however.

does anyone have a spare trans that will bolt up to
the 287/327 for a 65? would LOVE if someone could part
with a bellhousing and clutch linkage to put my 3
speed in. nobody has a 65ish manual car to offer for
parts?? im getting desperate here....

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!???

dave stohler
http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules