---------------------
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 19:50:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>

well, i pulled the valve body off, it was all clean.
pulled both servos off. they were not stuck. both
bands were not tight. everything i think i could do
without dropping it i tried. STILL NO LUCK. still goes
back to 1st gear when i take it out of drive. locks in
reverse, goes into 1st in park and neutral. shifts
thru all forward gears just fine however.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"