Re: [Amc-list] Remember the future? Oops you're soaking in it

Re: [Amc-list] Remember the future? Oops you're soaking in it

What did the car look like close up? From the pictures, the steel parts
look pretty decent (and more muddy than rusty) but I'm curious to know
if there's any floor pan left.

Matt

d stohler wrote:
> i was AT that big tulsarama deal where they dug up the
> belveder. i saw the car in person. i was the only
> rambler/amc in the show of around 1200-1500 cars. well
> they had a grimlen inside at the invitational show,
> but in the open, i was the only amc. it was a real big
> deal. really cool weekend.
>
> dave stohler
> http://picasaweb.google.com/das24rules

mhaas@xxxxxxx