[Amc-list] Sold My 73 Javelin

Folks,

I know cars get bought a sold all the time.  But I
sold my 73 Javelin in an Ebay auction this weekend,
and what makes this interesting to me is that the cara
is going to Sweden.

That is according to the buyer who says that though he
is a part time car dealer, he is doing a favor for a
friend in this case.  He says he bought my Javelin and
five or six other cars (no other AMCs) this weekend.
I already have a wire transfer waiting to clear at the
bank so I guess he is on the up and up.  He's from
Houston, not Nigeria which is a relief.

That leaves only 11 AMCs left in my flock, but there's
a little 81 AMX for sale in the Bay Area hmmmmmmm.
And then there's that American convertible in Modesto.
 And so it goes.

Regards,
Joe Fulton