[Amc-list] need Holley 2300. Also: poly tanks for the early big cars?

[Amc-list] need Holley 2300. Also: poly tanks for the early big cars?

Hi, Guys:

I am looking for a working Holley 2300 carb to put on my '62 Ambassador's 327.  Does anyone have a working spare sitting around on a shelf?  I can rebuild the one I have, but there were a couple of bent pieces on mine which I bent back after acquiring, so I'd rather replace than rebuild.   Thought about putting the Motorcraft 2100 on, but I want to keep the car pretty stock, plus I really like the 2300 (my Scout has the same carb, but with manual choke.)

Also, has anyone found a source of poly gas tanks for the early big-body cars?  I have three 62s that frankly could use new tanks.  They've been patched, soldered, lined, etc., and I'm tired of dealing with rotting steel tanks.

- Justin