[Amc-list] 401 4 sale in SE MO

Well, now that I am traveling more, I might could even
work on delivery.  I am asking for $800 obo, but I am
not going to give it away, as I know I can sell it at
Cordova!  I spend a lot of time and effort searching
these out just to keep them in circulation and THIS
one I even pulled out in the middle of a THunderstorm
(unghh... the places mud can get when it mixes with
tranny fluid...ichh!)

ANyway, it is a complete 401 from intake to pan and
trq cnvrttr to pulleys including an alt w/bracket and
an a/c bracket.  It was spinning free the first time I
saw it, but in the ensuing time before I could get it,
a Mustang Fan grabbed the 4 bbl carb (I didn't know
Stang guys liked 'em!) left the air cleaner off and
the hood up and the engine got rained in and mud
daubers... BLAHST!

Anyway, it is from a 77 Wag that supposedly ran when
it came into the yard years ago, but you know how that
goes... even if it was spinning free I would rebuild
it.

So, make an offer, come pick it near Spfld, MO.  I
would rather not ship as it always is mor hassle than
it is worth, but if I have to I will, though not for
free.  These things weigh over 700 lbs dressed out.

I am traveling a lot in the area from Wichita, KS to
St Louis, MO and down to Cape Grrd near TN/MO bootheel
brder.  My trailer has an arm for lifting on it, so if
we meet, we can offload easily.  Just help out with
gas as the 06 Impala can pull my heavy homemade
trailer w/engine, but it doesn't like it!

Jesse