------------------
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 17:44:27 -0400
From: "Jay" <jciampi@xxxxxxxx>

I got the drums  from NAPA today and they are REAR drums (no place for wheel
bearings). So the rear drums are 640-1074 that look like they will be a good
replacement even though they are  2.5 inches wide. They will overhang the
backing plate but I don't think that will be a problem. More later.

Jay

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"