-----------------
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 01:11:21 EDT
From: HOTROD74GremlinX@xxxxxxx

Its obvious that there are a few Bulltear 'nutswingers' on here.As far as
the 'fly by nite' oil mods. I've heard too many of these holy grail oil mod kits
 that have come out only to be nothing but a paperclip some used bubble gum
and  bailing twine at the cost of like 200$ to supposivlly 'fix the infamous
AMC oil  starve prob. Also Myself and other hard core AMC racers never heard of
these hi  po goodies that come from 'bulltear' and it pisses us off how some
jeep guy can  just chester in  the Hi Po realm of AMCs and act like everyone
should be  eating out of his hand.Not every '12' sec car needs a 9 quart oil pan
or 500$  oil mod or special adamantium engine cradle or a  300$ billet oil
cap ect..  Give me a REAL WORLD tip and don't try and whore me something that I
really  don't need.what works for some Jeep may not work for some  Javelin.
Bart M.
74 Gremlin X
  360/904

--