---------------
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:18:22 -0700
From: Tom Jennings <tomj@xxxxxxx>

My newly-acquired '69 AMC TSM shows that the T96 and T14 received the
same overdrive unit. I'm sure there's parts differences, but since T96
ODs are relatively common and unpopular, T14-ODs rare and (more)
desirable, and plain T14's common, it sure sounds like a nice bench
project.

Anyone done this?

--
Frank Swygert