Re: [Amc-list] the 195.6 OHV engine

On Tue, 2007-06-12 at 02:16 +0000, farna@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I'm with you Tom -- it wouldn't take much to double the HP of a 195.6
> and I'm pretty sure it would take it.

While it's not even close to being on the project list, it's a nice
thought-project. The only easy (manual) trans upgrade is a T14 on the
"old six" bellhousing, and almost certainly that will require a new
driveshaft (which will sensibly require a new rear). (While it would be
a bummer to lose the OD ability of a T96, improved HP would partially
negate that.)