Re: [Amc-list] WOW 1966 Ramber Ambassador 990 Barn Find

Re: [Amc-list] WOW 1966 Ramber Ambassador 990 Barn Find

What a find.  Congrats.  Think I saw earlier that it is a 232?  With AC.
That has to be an unusual combo.

Good luck with it.

Wayne

Wayne & Lisa (Skeezix), Bolton Landing, NY,
http://www.superglider.thinkhost.com/
AMO#8454, 83 Eagle Limited Wagon, 82 SX/4, 258 auto
69 Ambo coupe, 401, M12, 66 Ambo 990 Wagon, 327,PW,PB,PS,posi,AM/FM,AC
88 Jeep J10 360, auto- a Real truck
2001 Cherokee, 2000 Chrysler Cirrus (both hers)

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:34:11 -0500 "Duane Hacking"
<dhacking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Check out what I just pulled out of a barn been sitting 9 years!
>
> http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2664572/1
>

>   <http://www.parkplacetexas.com/>
>

> Dear ,
>

> Duane Hacking
> Assistant Service Manager
>
> Park Place Motorcars MidCities
> 3737 West Airport Freeway
> Bedford, Texas 76021
>
> 817.359.4737
> 817.359.4760 FAX
> duane_hacking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> www.parkplacetexas.com <http://www.parkplacetexas.com/>
>
> The information contained in this transmission may be privileged
> and
> confidential and is intended only for the use of the person(s)
> named
> above. If you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or
> agent
> responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
> any
> review, dissemination, distribution or duplication of this
> communication
> is strictly prohibited.

> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
http://www.amc-list.com/pipermail/amc-list/attachments/20070611/69e04ad9/