Re: [Amc-list] 66 Ambo barn find

Hey, what happened to the rest of my reply? I munged it somehow.

I think I meant to say, I dont think replacements are available for
those valves, certainly not the ones with the thermostatic control. NOS
maybe. Buyt this NAPA kit really works, and it'll be available for some
time as the Volvo crowd uses them too.