Re: [Amc-list] 15" rims for Ambo wagon?

A: I did this on my wife's '01 Subaru. It works quite nice with the new
synthetic boosters. There is also a stop leak (heavy duty stuff ) that I
used in my Eagle some time ago.

From: Wrambler242@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Amc-list] New R134a
To: strokers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Strokers),
AMC-DelMarVA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
	(AMC-DelMarVA: yahoogroups.com),	amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx (AMC
List)

Anyone else try the "new improved" R134A refridgerant?
The 97 was low on freon so I picked up a can to try last week
and it actually seems to cool better then I remember it doing
last year.
  I wish I had before and after temp output readings to compare
for real.
The thing sure seems to cool better.
I was wondering if anyone knows more about it. I thought I'd put
it out there as some cars with retrofits don't cool quite well
enough. This may be a fully compatable answer to that problem!
   I know form the seat of the pants impression it seems to be
worth the extra money, Advance auto sells it for $10.00 a can
with stop leak in it.
   Oh, while I'm A/Cing, Does anyone know exactly what valve
core assembly I need for the low pressure valve on a 97 XJ? This
one has a slow leak, I need to swap it out, but there seems to
be quite a few different ones, Plus I need to arrange with my
dad to have it pumped down so I can replace it. The system only
holds a workable charge for 2-3 months right now. I hate knowing
it is leaking. I hate the cost of having a shop repair it even
more!!!
--
Mark Price
Morgantown, WV