Re: [Amc-list] Buckles 'n Bows

Try a blown 455 Olds in an Astre wagon! Now THERE is some seat of the pants HP feel!

From: Brien Tourville <hh7x@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Amc-list] Buckles 'n Bows
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

A guy back in my youth dropped a friggin 454 in a 63? Chevy II
like the little tiny American version!

I rode in it, ONE TIME!

You could honest to whatever power you believe in,
feel the floors buckle when that thing torqued the body!

It ran in the mid 11.9's.

No way I would ever get in it again.

--
Mark Price

= . =

"........Bevis........ It's a 'Beautiful Thing'.....heh-heh,
heh-heh.."