Re: [Amc-list] '66-'69 Rambler American differences

Re: [Amc-list] '66-'69 Rambler American differences

PS: Someone did an XJ V8 conversion a few years ago. First time he romped on
the throttle, the rear tailgate blew apart! (Comanches handle the power
quite well though. If I didn't already have a 2.5 to put into my '86 MJ, I
would start eyeballing the 304 in my wrecked J4000 with a 727/NP208 combo
and some stronger axles! I need to assemble the MJ so I have backup wheels
while I finally finish converting my '87 MJ to auto/4x4. All I need now is
an MJ tilt column with AW4 shifter!)