Re: [Amc-list] Fire up the way back Sherman, let's visit the 1934 versio

Re: [Amc-list] Fire up the way back Sherman, let's visit the 1934 version of the 252

<snip>
> If we wanted nothing but the latest technologies, we'd all be hanging
> out with the Import kids, right?
</snip>

Okay Tom - new direction for your American to fit in with the import kids:
* Coffee can exhaust tip to give it the O so cool gas powered weed eater
sound (I bet this option would have been called Sounds-O-Noying had AMC
offered back in the day).
* Big wing off the back (maybe spend an afternoon with a SawzAll, a
reproduction Daytona/Superbird wing, and a fiberglass repair kit?).
* Lambo style ground effects (probably need the fiberglass kit here too).
* 18 inch wheels wrapped in rubber band sized tires.
* Neon lights.
* Paint the car chrome yellow except the hood which should look like
carbon fiber.
* Turbo charged, fuel injected flat head six.

Matt
--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH