[Amc-list] Alternator,voltage regulator, gas gauge

[Amc-list] Alternator,voltage regulator, gas gauge

Greetings Listers,
Car is 65 Marlin, 327 4bbl,auto
Got a new alternator installed today and it does the same thing the old one does, the alt red light blinks and goes on bright for a while then goes back to blinking.. The gas gauge does not work  now and the sender is new (less than 3 yrs old) tank relined. The battery is new and the v regulator is original to car. Do I need a new v regulator( charges fine now). The fuel pump went bad and a rebuilt was installed less than 3 weeks ago. As always, any and all help is appreciated.

Bargain Bob Petersen
65 Marlin(Jack), 64 Rambler Classic 770 (Rose), 75 Pacer (Les)
AMC Car Collector