[Amc-list] I'm (almost) moved!!

My family and I are now in SC. I have limited computer access right now, but will be able to get on every couple days at least. Our furniture and belongings won't arrive until early next week, but we've got everything ready for the arrival. Can't wait for my books and such to get here so I can set my office up! Need to run some cables for regular internet access, will be ordering some direct bury CAT6 or 5e soon. I don't see the need to run it in a conduit between buildings.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"