[Amc-list] Vacuum to electric wipers 1964 Ambassador

[Amc-list] Vacuum to electric wipers 1964 Ambassador

Hi everyone, I'm new here as I just purchased a 1964 Ambassador 4 dr 327-2V about a week ago.  This is my first classic AMC (currently have three Jeeps though) been a GM guy and also have a 70 Olds 442. The question I have is the vac system for the wipers is not connected, I am sure I can get this going but I would like to convert to electric.  Is there a later factory AMC electric motor that bolts in place of the vacuum motor? If someone knows a year and model to ask for at the parts counter it would be very helepful.

Thanks
Gary