Re: [Amc-list] Saturn SC 2 - 'Regression Therapy' -

Re: [Amc-list] Saturn SC 2 - 'Regression Therapy' -

<snip>
> Saturn's Made in America - Saturn is ....... dunno how much longer
> the way things are going -
>
> all the great Saturn reviews I've read are the pre '03 cars -
> people LOVE  them........ the '03 and up reviews aren't so great
> and the cars look ugly.
</snip>

My older brother's wife had an 04 (slid into a truck during an ice storm
and totaled the past winter) mid sized Saturn that was nice. They never
had any problems with it. The little cars do look weird. It must have
been the same people who approved the Aztek that decided 3/4 inch body
gaps looked cool. Also, last I hear Saturn is one of the brands (along
with Hummer) dragging down GM's overall quality rating.

Matt

--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH