[Amc-list] Saturn SC 2 - 'Regression Therapy' -

[Amc-list] Saturn SC 2 - 'Regression Therapy' -

www.cardomain.com/MakeModel/*Saturn*/SC

Check some of these SC 2 Saturn rides -

I like these Cars !

Got a neighbor with a Silver '02 3dr.
SC 2 in the Condo lot here --

chin spoiler air intake  for the '02 looks fine
[lose the license plate to a different position]

- and I like the Tail light treatment - perfect
for a 'Lo-Wing' treatment.

Car has some funkie NASH / AMC overtones to it -
like ..... - *ginchie* moldedness with accents
and a shovel nose Aero thing going on.

These may be the best 'undiscovered'
lo-buk / high return fuel efficient
ride - forget the  Prius - and
the body panels won't rust.

I'm looking at a 2002 in the near term -
maybe Black, or Red..... Blue would be cool.

I love my Black Cherokee 2dr. 5spd -
'Panzer' crawling over  plow'd me in
snow banks in the parking lot after a
New York Winter storm.

However ..............- we're going
to see $4.19 Gal. fuel for awhile
- and -
$4.50 Gal. will be the 'norm' until
we make nice with South America so as to bring
E-85 to the East Coast.

To keep 'Streetin an AMC' ?

I like sixes, yet...where's
the American V8 sounds that 'made it all happen' -

now it's 'The Automotive Age of the Dinosaur' -

they' ain't bellowing on the Main St. tar pits
anymore - ........

they're selling on Barrett - Jackson for half
a mill !

So maybe not that Quaad Cam alloy bling -

the only one that SOUNDS any good is the
LINCOLN 5.4 with a 4.17" stroke thru duals.

AMC V8 motors SOUND good - so maybe a

360 built for Torque / Mileage with a 5 spd. stick ?

Keep the lighter cast 3.44" stroke crank - the $199.00
Forged Rods off eBay - coatings on the bearings / piston
skirts - a set of those Ultra Light Weight Tool Steel
Wrist Pins / Teflon Buttons that Venolia has - the
entire set would weigh about as much as two stock AMC wrist
pins.....need to check for a light flywheel -

I ...... remember reading the Cam Catalogs & snickering
at their 'Mile o' More'listings ?

I also recall summer evenings &  $0.29.9 Gal. Gasoline at HESS
and a fill up for $7.00......... SUNOCO 260 ?

20 x $4.00 = $80.00 a Tankful ?

OK - fess up > who here voted for 'NIXON'  ?

..."We Need 'Dick' in The White House"... bumper
stickers on  1969 Merc */Marauders/*
<http://www.google.com/search?num=20&hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=RUC&pwst=1&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=1969+Merc+Marauders&spell=1>
?

Maybe a TBI on a something 4bbl. intake could
keep cruises & shows a reality - without spending
the Motel 6 cash for Fuel...... mmAn! ........

 - how quickly things do change !

                    ___
        =Bt=              /~   ~\
  milnersXcoupe          |_      |
   "The Heretic"         |/     __-__
                          \   /~     ~~-_
                           ~~ -~~\       ~\
                            /     |        \
               ,           /     /          \
             //   _ _---~~~    //-_          \
           /  (/~~ )    _____/-__  ~-_       _-\             _________
         /  _-~\\0) ~~~~         ~~-_ \__--~~   `\  ___---~~~        /'