[Amc-list] your crap is my gold (9" drum brakes wanted)

[Amc-list] your crap is my gold (9" drum brakes wanted)

If anyone has a pair of from 9x2.5" front drum brake backing
plates left over from swapping in real (aka "disc") brakes,
I'll pay ya for 'em (hopefully not much :-). Worn, rusty OK,
just not bent or rusted through.

If you have front hubs I'll take those too, preferably drums
removed, but if you're as lazy as I am and would rather not
go to the effort to whack them off I'll pay for shipping with
drums attached still.

Must be 2.5" wide, is all. Pretty much anything 1970 or later
that's 9" will be 2.5" wide. Only old Americans (ahem) have
the skinny ones.

It just bugs me, my own lack of foresight, in selling off for
cheap that complete 9x2.5 setup I had! What a mistake! All new
parts and repaired painted and trued backing plates. About $400
worth of stuff. Sheesh. What an idiot.