---------------
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 20:33:23 -0400
From: "M Walter" <redamc1963@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello, I have just installed dual holley 1909 carbs with #57 main jets on my
1963 american. Its a quality fabrication, but I cannot get it to run or idle
well.  Before I scrap the whole setup, I would like to see if there any
ideas out there that could help me straighten this out.  THANK YOU once
again,  M.Walter

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"