[Amc-list] (no subject)

A few weeks ago it was announced that Wal-Mart had a Fresh Cherries
Matador model. My local Wal-Marts have  not had this model.
Would the person who announced it or those who have found one please
tell me what model size it is. 1:24 ?, 1:87 ? ??????? Was it a 74 Coupe
???? Many Thanks

Nolan Dehner
Nor Cal AMCs
Windsor, CA