[Amc-list] 1955 Nash Rambler

There is, in the city of Santa Rosa, Ca, one hour north of San
Francisco, a 1955 Nash Rambler Custom 4dr sedan with the continental
kit. It is red and white and is not running but the owner says it does
turn over and just needs a coil. He speaks with a heavy accent and is a
little hard to understand. It needs a paint job and the interior
cleaned up. The body seems to be solid and I didn't find any rust holes
in the short time I had to look at it, but there is surface rust on the
hood and on the chips in the paint. I have approximately 15 pictures
that I'll send to anyone who is interested in the car along with the
phone number and address of the individual who has the car. The tires
are low but hold air. No battery. He is asking $1,000 for it but I'm
sure it can be had for less. I'm interested but I have enough cars for
the moment. This car needs to be saved.

Nolan Dehner
Nor Cal AMCs
Windsor, CA