[Amc-list] Stuck Aluminum 195.6

Folks,

I won't be really ready to fix up this 63 Classic
wagon for some time, but the aluminum engine is
"stuck" as the farmer's say on the tractor mail lists.
 The car has sat in the Nevada dessert since the early
1980s.  It has 60,000 miles on the odometer which I
believe is actual. It is the aluminum version of the
196.

There is no evidence of water in the oil.  I have put
the following in the cylinders since getting the car:
transmission fluid, PB Blaster, and diesel fuel.
These fluids have been added over the last couple of
weeks.  Still no joy.  I recently cleaned up the
original battery cables (which were made by Whitaker
for all you restorers out there) and put a
well-charged battery in the car and bumped the
starter.  The engine still won't budge.  If anyone
else has any other good ideas to free it up, short of
pulling the head and pounding on the pistons (which I
will do if nothing else works) let me know.

Regards,
Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA