Re: [Amc-list] AMC Forums Kaput Again

I don't know what happened, just keep trying every few days. In the meantime, Fran Carpio put another forum up about six months or so ago. It looks the same, though he does have a little stricter access. Go to www.amcforums.net and look around if hte AMC-List isn't enough! More racers on the Forum, many from the New Jersey area.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"