Re: [Amc-list] AMC Forums Kaput Again

In a message dated 5/16/2007 3:02:35 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
farna@xxxxxxx writes:

I don't  know what happened, just keep trying every few days. In the
meantime, Fran  Carpio put another forum up about six months or so ago. It looks the
same,  though he does have a little stricter access. Go to www.amcforums.net
and look  around if hte AMC-List isn't enough! More racers on the Forum, many
from the  New Jersey area.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors  Cars"

Whoa whoa whoooooa thaaar,FRAN is the one who originally had THE 'AMC  Forum'
he shut it down due to problems with someone who threatened to sue him  for
so called 'slander' Then some kid named Brandone fired up a carbon copy of
Fran's forum and about a year afterward Fran reopened 'The AMC Forum' I found
out real quick than Brandys forum is mostly ran by jilted ex member of Frans
forum.and also their veeeryy o/t. I just wanted to clear things up about Fran's
site and its carbon copy
Bart M.
74 Gremlin X 360/904