Re: [Amc-list] T5 tranny ID?

" Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 13:26:52 -0600
" From: Ken Ames <ameskg@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" I believe D9 is for 1979, not 89. That'll be the year the part was first
" designed/built. Can be used for years after.

<homer> d'oh! </homer>  forgot - e must be the '80s.

" 323-9617 is 1981-82 Spirit and Concord SR4.

this would also explain the 1332 warner p/n, predating the t5's 1352.
pretty definite, it's a ford/amc sr4, not a t5.