Re: [Amc-list] 66 American front end replacement

Re: [Amc-list] 66 American front end replacement

I wasn't thinking so much about the disc brakes part of the front end as I
know I can just update the brakes without too much trouble. I was thinking
about the TRUNNION replacement (sorry about the pinion error) . I guess it
wouldn't be much improvement compared to all the work involved replacing the
whole front suspension and steering. I guess just improving the existing
suspension and steering (new ball joints and Trunnions with grease fittings)
would be the way to go.

Jay