[Amc-list] 66 American front end replacement

[Amc-list] 66 American front end replacement

What is the feasibility of replacing the front complete on my 66 American
with a more modern front end with disc brakes? The street-rodders use
Mustang 2 front ends most of the time as they are easy to find and
reasonable. What would you recommend that I use if it is to be done?  Is it
economically  feasible?

Or should I just replace the original  pinions with later types with grease
fittings?

Jay in FL.