[Amc-list] AMCyclopedia copyright - Re: Ownership of AMC Documentation

[Amc-list] AMCyclopedia copyright - Re: Ownership of AMC Documentation

As far as I know, the AMCyclopedia is not claiming copyrights on anything.

Everything I contribute to the AMCyclopedia is copyright
free.  Whatever copyright notices that may exist on the pages are
probably mistakes and  even if they aren't, they are probably not enforceable.

Please contribute!