Re: [Amc-list] Now Rope Seal (Link)

On Sat, 28 Apr 2007, Glenn Ford wrote:

> Googled this up, they specialize in vintage gaskets and seals. It's the one
> shown on Ebay. Follow the products links after entering the site.
> I followed it up on a Ford forum of some kind, testimonials were positive,
> compared to alternatives.
>
> http://www.bestgasket.com/

Cool! Thanks! OK I'm gonna delay pulling the pan til next
weekend; I'm going to get a Best Gasket rear rope seal if I
can and replace it when I'm in there. This one's leaking.

I think I'll check out the brakes on the little american (I'm
almost afraid to look) as I got the 10x2.5 Ambassador front set
apart (and Concord 10x1.75 rears) and ready, I need to see if
they will fit before i waste my time buying parts.

(Also scored needle-bearing trunnions in top-notch condition
from that Ambo front end that the Ripster gave me. Nice to have
spare suspension parts.)