[Amc-list] Now Rope Seal (Link)

Googled this up, they specialize in vintage gaskets and seals. It's the one
shown on Ebay. Follow the products links after entering the site.
I followed it up on a Ford forum of some kind, testimonials were positive,
compared to alternatives.

http://www.bestgasket.com/

Looks foolproof to me if you follow directions with kit. Even has a shim to
use for trimming the exact excess, apparently.

I would use it if I need a rope type.

Good luck!

Glenn Ford.