[Amc-list] ELECTRO-RAMBLER and charging

As an electrician, I have been involved in constructing a battery charging
shed for a bus line. They were not allowed to have a battery charging area
inside the garage, unless it was closed off and power ventilated. The shed
also had to be power ventilated because it had to be lockable and lighted.
The amount of batteries required for an electro-Rambler would probably
generate a sufficiently explosive quantity of gas in a closed environment.
There may be an Electrical code requirement in your area, but to be safe, a
brushless fan placed above the immediate charging area, with a hose attached
to outdoors, would be a preferred minimum. All you would need would be a
large muffin fan, low voltage or 120, but AC in any case. Don't want you to
crash and burn like the Hindenburg! It only takes a little static
electricity! I too, have suffered the acid rain!

Health-wise, it is oxygen and hydrogen, non-toxic, plus likely some sulfuric
acid vapors, which you may smell. But do you want to take the chance?

Think safety, and you will probably sleep better while it charges.

Keep us posted if you decide to accept this mission! It sounds challenging.

Glenn Ford.