Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 19:18:58 -0500

Subject: New 1/32 scale body

We're pleased to release the new 1/32 scale Boss
Bodies creation - 1960
Rambler.  This baby is similar in size to the 55
Chevy, 63 Checker, 49
Ford, and 49 Merc.  They would look great racing each
other, or on a
moonshine track.  You will need to stretch an Artin
slightly or relocate
the front axle to make the wheelbase look right.  If
you want to try that,
we have a picture tutorial we'd be happy to post for
you.

See it here:

http://slotcar.7p.com/images/Boss60Rambler.jpg
http://slotcar.7p.com/images/Boss60Rambler.jpg

Check that out, along with all the other Boss Bodies
here:

http://slotcar.7p.com/boss_bodies.html

Thanks for keeping us going,

Steve, Adele, and Luis Smith