Re: [Amc-list] Off with it's head!

<snip>
> See if you can find a small brush that will fit in the valve guides.
> Soak it with good solvent and clean inside the guides as well as the
> valve stems.
<snip>

If you have a Harbor Freight nearby, stop in and pick up one of their El
Cheapo paint gun cleaning brush sets. It has some very soft small
brushes that should work for this. You'll probably ruin them by the time
you're done but the set's only a couple bucks.

Matt
--
mhaas@xxxxxxx
Cincinnati, OH